Coral Gables, Fl. 33134
Showroom Attendant - Junior Sales
- Work with existing and walk-in customers to determine furniture needs.
- Work with sales associate(s) on assigned projects, including furniture and finish/design selections, furniture specifications and costing, space planning and layouts.
- Manage project coordination/details and work with multiple departments to ensure project progresses and is completed correctly, on time and on-budget.
- Maintain and manage communication with sales associate and Client throughout project.
- Responsible for responding to inbound requests, cold-calling into prospect companies-including new and existing clients, qualifying potential opportunities, and scheduling initial product presentations between prospects and our sales team.
- Work with sales associate(s) to develop and produce furniture budgets and quotes on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain and update showroom pieces.
- A detail-oriented, organized and efficient person.
- Proven ability to manage multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Native speaker: Spanish & English
- Ability to work well with people at all levels and with varying technical abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits & Compensation:
* Salary commensurate with experience
* Benefits offered
Send Resume to
email@example.com with subject: Employment